domingo, 10 de abril de 2011

U2 360°

"What time is it in YOUR world?"
estádio do morumbi, Sampa, 9 de abril de 2011

"How long, how long must we sing this song?
How long, how long?
'Cos tonight
We can be as one, tonight" - Sunday Bloody Sunday


Pri, Neném, eu, Quel e Lipe

"Nothing to win and
Nothing left to lose
And you give yourself away
And you give yourself away
With or without you
With or without you
I can't live
With or without you
With or without you" - With or without you



"You've got to get yourself together
You've got stuck in a moment and now you can't get out of it
Don't say that later will be better now you're stuck in a moment
And you can't get out of it
And if the night runs over
And if the day won't last
And if your way should falter
Along the stony pass
It's just a moment
This time will pass" - Stuck in a moment you can't get out of


"One love, one blood
One life you got to do what you should.
One life with each other: sisters, brothers.
One life, but we're not the same.
We get to carry each other, carry each other." - One

4 comentários:

  1. Lindo, Ju!!!

    Mais uma para completar...

    "I was born
    I was born to sing for you
    I didn't have a choice but to lift you up
    And sing whatever song you wanted me to
    I give you back my voice
    From the womb my first cry, it was a joyful noise
    Only love, only love can leave such a mark
    But only love, only love can heal such a scar
    Justified till we die, you and I will magnify
    The magnificent" - Magnificent

    ResponderExcluir
  2. E mais essa!

    "I have climbed the highest mountains
    I have run through the fields
    Only to be with you...
    But I still haven't found
    What I'm looking for" - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

    ResponderExcluir
  3. IT`S SHOWTIME!!!!!

    Pri.

    ResponderExcluir