sexta-feira, 12 de outubro de 2012

Things we take for granted


"And while I was in the cab coming home I've come to realize what's so cool about travelling... I had been thinking for a while about why I like to travel and why I should embrace it as a hobby but had not reached any conclusion. You see, I thought of travelling and seeing buildings and places, and one can see buildings and places in one's home town, you don't need to travel for that. But then, in the cab, I saw many things I take for granted. I saw a hospital I take for granted, streets I take for granted, buildings I take for granted, and all this becomes kind of invisible, but everything becomes so amazing when you think about what the human capacity took to make everything you take for granted happen! And that's what's cool about travelling: you don't take anything for granted. You see new things and they're beautiful just because they're new for you. And there's more: you can see what other people take for granted, and in a way you realize that you can see the invisible." *



*Ruan Fernando Cardoso

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário